• Are you struggling with a relationship?
• Are you looking for a loving supportive relationship?
• Are you wanting to build your confidence?
• Are core beliefs and old hurts interfering in your life?
• Are you grieving the loss of a loved one?
• Are you feeling “not enough?”
• Are you going through a transition and need to get clear?
If you answer even one of these questions with a yes, you will benefit from Life Counseling.
Learn the steps to clearly identify core beliefs that may be subconsciously preventing you from achieving your desired goals. Learn how to shift your perception so you open your world to possibilities rather than close it down. Learn how to manage “triggered emotion” - hurt, anger, frustration, fears and upsets. You will be able to heal old emotional wounds that may be taking up room in your present life. Learn how to take charge of the area of your life that you wish to improve. Life is full of transitions and challenges and at times we need a fresh perspective on how to move through them. We all have our own innate wisdom, but if we are in a state of anxiety or fear, it can be difficult to access. Life counseling can help you gain clarity on your purpose and goals, provide new ways to move forward, give fresh insights about relationships and situations you are dealing with. Or maybe you just want more out of your life and don't quite know how or if that more will come. Life Counseling can give you the support and perspective you may be seeking.
Call 661-393-8903 for a free initial consultation! Get acquainted with me, and discuss your needs and goals.